Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Who Knows???

I want to just search around and read random blogs. Why do I want to do this? I don't know! But is there a way? I must know. Please comment on this if you have any answers world. I asked my cat "Tweek", but he didn't have any new or fresh ideas. Happy Thanksgiving World!! I told a lady happy thanksgiving today and she replied,"why would you say that?" I then remembered she lives and works in Canada and has already had her Thanksgiving. LOL
Oh, and I'm going to the Thrashers Game on Friday. I will take pic's and recap the game. I also will blog on my family's Thanksgiving tomorrow. Something funny always happens.
I don't have a home security system so I posted this sign outside my Apt. This should make robbers think twice!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.