Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogging Once More


I met a real life Soup Nazi!!!

Only he was selling Burgers at a Burger King last Saturday. I took my sister and dad to a scooter store to show them what I was going to buy. A Stella. Enjoy the link.

On the way back we stopped for lunch and this guy was so stinking rude. So I told him how rude he was, and he refused to serve me. I would talk to him and he would just turn his back until I was done. I felt so mad if my family wasn't there I would have pissed on his counter. Or something crazy like that. I don't know for sure. I kept the the anger inside and added to the bottle that will one day explode and you might see me on the evening news. jk on that part.



FYI for those who know, I'm legal once again. It feels really good. For those who don't know, you will continue to not know what I'm talking about. But if you really want to know: I killed a man and they have been looking for me ever since... and all the charges were dropped if I promised not to hurt the judges family... I might have made all this crap up or it could all be true.

1 comment:

Jason Coobs said...

Congrates on the date and being legal, it must feel good! Miss you friend!