Monday, April 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

For the first time in my life I forgot to close the gas door on my car. I put the cap back on but forgot to close the stupid lid/door. I have never done this before and when I see other people driving around with their gas doors open. I think to myself, "How could they be so Dumb".
The only possible reason I can think of to justify my stupid behavior is that my mind and body were in a state of shock from the total expense of my fill up.

I love the fact the Braves swept the Mets.

I spilt my coffee this morning, I really hate this. I think this was divine intervention. I'm trying to quit the coffee and switch to hot green tea. Serves me right I suppose.
Last thought of the day. I just clicked my spell check button and it thinks Mets is misspelled. what a world....
Also, very last thought I hope. I had a key made for my apartment yesterday and the stupid thing doesn't work. How hard is it to match up two keys. These keys weren't even close to similar. It's not like these people are matching up complicated DNA strands to properly identify a human being. There just looking at two keys for crying out load. Two stinking keys!!!
I need prayer...

No comments: